HOW DOES THE POINT SYSTEM WORK?
Points are allocated for participation and performance as such:
- 5% of club members race = 3 participation points
- 10% of club members race = 6 participation points
- 20% of club members race = 9 participation points
Participation Point Rules
- A clubs membership number is calculated as the number of members aged 13+ from the end of the April 01 2019.
- If 5%, 10% or 20% of a clubs membership is not a whole number, the required participant amount is rounded to the nearest whole number e.g 7% of a 60 member clubs = 4.2 members – therefore the club requires 4 members to race for 6 points.
- Smaller clubs with less than 20 members will be measured for participation points as if they are a club of 20 members.
- If a clubs required participation is calculated as one member for both 5% and 10%, an extra required participant is added to the 10% requirement, meaning they would need two participants.
|1st||2 Performance Points||6th||0.5 Performance Point|
|2nd||1.5 Performance Points||7th||0.5 Performance Point|
|3rd||1.5 Performance Points||8rd||0.5 Performance Point|
|4th||1 Performance Points||9th||0.5 Performance Point|
|5th||1 Performance Points||10th||0.5 Performance Point|
*Points will be allocated to the top 10 from each age group division.
Clubs can earn a maximum of 25 points at each event of the Regional Interclub Series.
This point equalisation strategy will be implemented to allow clubs of varying sizes to compete against each other.